Bone Année

I know I know that's not how you write it :)   You would write Happy new year in French by saying Bonne Année But it had to be this way to fit with the image that I was using and the way that I was using it.  The image 354 was just perfect for my skull journal in the making.  Yup not that much done yet but this was a perfect page for this.


I colored the image with my copics and used some pebbles chalk for the grass and the sky.  I used some alphabet stamp that I have to write the sentiment.  I also added a little skull plastic embellishment from my stash.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. Left of center challenges - Fantasy Christmas ... hmm maybe if not LOC lol
  3. Pile it on challenge - Any holiday celebration - New year would fit?
  4. A bit more time to craft - anything goes
  5. Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great Monday.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Ooo, what a fun way to use a sentiment with your image. Great work. Thanks for playing with us at our last Challenge for 2016 on Pile it On. Merry Christmas and a Happy new year.

    Keti (DT) http://ketrinslittleprojects.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10